Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Beyond the Basics Spinning Workshop 3rd July

I've had a number of requests for a slightly more 'advanced' spinning workshop, so here it is:

Saturday 3rd July 10.30 - 4.30 in Blackford Village Hall PH4 1QF

This workshop is for people who have some experience of spinning using a spinning wheel. If you want to develop your skills, learn a new technique, try a new fibre or if you have a persistent problem that you want some help with, this is the workshop for you! What we will cover will depend on the interests and needs of the learners - I will try to phone or e-mail everyone in advance and find out what they want me to include. Limited numbers to ensure a god experience for all.

The price is £70 for 5 hours (we will have an hour's lunch break), payable in advance.

I will give you a discount of £10 if you bring your own spinning wheel - please let me know what type it is.

To book a place please e-mail me at deborah.gray7@btinternet.com
I will confirm your place on receipt of payment (PayPal preferred, or cheque).

Blackford Village Hall is 2 minutes off the A9 aproximately half-way between Perth and Stirling. I will book a table for lunch in the local hotel for those who want to eat together (not included in price).

If you are interested in the workshop but can't make the 3rd July, or if you would like to know about workshops for beginners please let me know, so that I can tell you about future workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment